Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have won only one of their 11 home matches against Fulham and drawn games with West Ham and Cardiff, scoring 5 goals whilst conceding 16 and never scored more than 1 goal.

Start fast and don't squander the chances that will come our way and we will win comfortably.

Bugger around drop a bollock in defence and it might end up like last season.

Surely we can score 2 goals minimum.

They have won only one of their 11 home matches against Fulham and drawn games with West Ham and Cardiff, scoring 5 goals whilst conceding 16 and never scored more than 1 goal.

Start fast and don't squander the chances that will come our way and we will win comfortably.

Bugger around drop a bollock in defence and it might end up like last season.

Surely we can score 2 goals minimum.

We'll piss it.

.................................Ederson.................................

Walker...............Stones.......Laporte..............Delph

............................Fernandinho...........................

.....................De Bruyne.........B.Silva....................

Sterling........................Aguero........................Sane

Never usually that confident but 0-5 I reckon,

If you can't be confident when you've got an inform Jesus and Gundagon on the bench coupled with Mahrez and David silva - playing bottom of the league with no manager when can you be!?

.................................Ederson.................................

Walker...............Stones.......Laporte..............Delph

............................Fernandinho...........................

.....................De Bruyne.........B.Silva....................

Sterling........................Aguero........................Sane

Never usually that confident but 0-5 I reckon,

If you can't be confident when you've got an inform Jesus and Gundagon on the bench coupled with Mahrez and David silva - playing bottom of the league with no manager when can you be!?

0-51 wow

They’re fighting for their life down the bottom, this might not be as easy as people think. I think that it will be a win for us, but not a whitewash as some predict. As long as we come away with 3 points and no injuries, I’ll be happy with that.

Did you forget to take your medication? Ridiculous comment. No pack shuffling for crucial league games irrespective of the quality of the opposition. Domestic cups, yes.

Nothing we can win this with certain players rested we need everyone at 100% for the big games coming up that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.