Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think that City is getting better press now or 10 years ago . In fact I think its getting worse. So much for the sport washing bullshit.

They did cover it! Said how it was completely understandable given it being a weeknight, being on tv and considering how expensive being a football fan is these days.

Ha!
That is exactly right, fair and considered by the BBC
Wouldn't expect less!
Shame not all of their pundits share that view.

We should be able to see through some of callers on Talkshite , they have had quite a few "Citeh" fans ring in , when they are obviously not , they have stooges ringing in in an effort to be controversial , we appear to be the main target at the moment , success does that. But the Goons & Spuds have also been hammered by Talkshite in the past whilst the Rags and Dippers their main target audience are left alone, i take it all with a pinch of salt , presenters playing devils advocate etc ,its all light entertainment in my opinion and not to be taken too seriously

We should be able to see through some of callers on Talkshite , they have had quite a few "Citeh" fans ring in , when they are obviously not , they have stooges ringing in in an effort to be controversial , we appear to be the main target at the moment , success does that. But the Goons & Spuds have also been hammered by Talkshite in the past whilst the Rags and Dippers their main target audience are left alone, i take it all with a pinch of salt , presenters playing devils advocate etc ,its all light entertainment in my opinion and not to be taken too seriously
My ex-wife was a radio programme controller when we met. She got me to call up her station to go on phone-ins sometimes, when they were struggling for numbers and needed someone with an opinion on pretty much everything! Always used a nom de geurre ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.