Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong with scouting the opposition.
Shame on you, can't have these fancy dan foreign managers coming over, stealing jobs from more deserving English coaches who've put the hard yards in and then showing them up by actually doing some work.

Seems a top bloke to me if you went on a night out with him he would know what you were having before you did ps don't think he's done anything wrong

Great guy doing his job well, done nowt wrong. He's even got me liking Leeds. Would be happy for him to come to City when Pep moves on.

Shame on you, can't have these fancy dan foreign managers coming over, stealing jobs from more deserving English coaches who've put the hard yards in and then showing them up by actually doing some work.
I know! Some of them do two training sessions in a day. The fucking weirdos. When are the players going to get their handicaps down and their bets on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.