Halftime beer tokens

They dont have token bars down there I dont think. Had similar in the FA cup last year asked my mates who stand down there where the token bar is and they looked at me like I had two heads.

Slightly off topic - But I believe that soon, you will be able to get digital tokens online before the game, which will go on your season card or membership card, and they will have more of these fast track bars that don't accept cash or chip and pin.

I have seen this abroad at Anderlect and a french club called Guingamp and the queues were virtually non existent. I believe many stadiums in Germany operate in this way too. Currently Birmingham City are rolling this out too, and my friend told me last week, that the fast track queues for season ticket holders moved twice as quick as normal queues.

Slightly off topic - But I believe that soon, you will be able to get digital tokens online before the game, which will go on your season card or membership card, and they will have more of these fast track bars that don't accept cash or chip and pin.

I have seen this abroad at Anderlect and a french club called Guingamp and the queues were virtually non existent. I believe many stadiums in Germany operate in this way too. Currently Birmingham City are rolling this out too, and my friend told me last week, that the fast track queues for season ticket holders moved twice as quick as normal queues.
Saw adverts behind the bar the other week that they're rolling out paying via fingerprint scanner. Will be interesting.

Hopefully not the Bayern model - where you put money on before the match, then have to reclaim any remaining balance within a set timescale after the match or the club gets the money. Im sure I read you had 90 minutes after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.