Bring the Noise

Whatever happened to "in 1963 when we fell to division 2, the Stretford end cried out aloud that's the end for you sky blue"?

Haven't heard it in fucking g ages. It used to get sung on coaches at least.
Always gets a rendition on ours

F*** me, it really is open season.

Roll up, roll up, who’s next to have a pop at City fans and Manchester City Football Club.

On a side note. I’ve been to Wolves on numerous occasions and you could hear a pin drop. And on most of those occasions the ground was nowhere near full.

Yet Joe Edwards has a selective memory. He needs to look closer to home before criticising City fans and Manchester City Football Club.

Wolves column: Manchester City prove you can’t buy atmosphere

82-D5-B178-9676-477-E-BB52-7-CC210-B1-A3-ED.jpg

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...anchester-city-prove-you-cant-buy-atmosphere/

I have a new song for this season about Liverpool. It goes well to a couple of tunes, so see if anyone can find a good tune to go with it.

Ahhhhhh me lads,
We should’ve seen this comin
The scouser think they they’ve won the league, before its even finished
And all the scouser in the world, are smug with smiling faces
Preparing for the big parade
But then we’ll take there places

Roll up, roll up, who’s next to have a pop at City fans and Manchester City Football Club.

On a side note. I’ve been to Wolves on numerous occasions and you could hear a pin drop. And on most of those occasions the ground was nowhere near full.

Yet Joe Edwards has a selective memory. He needs to look closer to home before criticising City fans and Manchester City Football Club.

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...anchester-city-prove-you-cant-buy-atmosphere/
A bit low level from a set of supporters who left their club in the tens of thousands in the 80s. 4002 average in 86 says it all.

A bit low level from a set of supporters who left their club in the tens of thousands in the 80s. 4002 average in 86 says it all.
And this from the club that gets smaller crowds in the Premier League than we did in the third tier where they averaged 5000 fans! The writer looks about 20 years old so probably doesn't know anything about his own club's history. I was disappointed by the Wolves fans the other night. They went through the full small-time song book from "Where were you..etc to "Empty seats" but didn't really back their own team. Even with our no-shows when was the last time Wolves had 50,000 plus for a match (I would guess the 1950s)
They have a good manager and team but some of their support lacks class (especially the ones who booed Raheem)

I have a new song for this season about Liverpool. It goes well to a couple of tunes, so see if anyone can find a good tune to go with it.

Ahhhhhh me lads,
We should’ve seen this comin
The scouser think they they’ve won the league, before its even finished
And all the scouser in the world, are smug with smiling faces
Preparing for the big parade
But then we’ll take there places
Please no more songs about liverpool.

Well he no mrwalk12 is he...

The support the lads got against Liverpool was great. So the time has come to do this for every home game, and not just for the big games against clubs from the top 6 in the premier league.

Reactions: Itd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.