Halftime beer tokens

Hopefully not the Bayern model - where you put money on before the match, then have to reclaim any remaining balance within a set timescale after the match or the club gets the money. Im sure I read you had 90 minutes after the game.

The Bayern model must be a club process. If they can do refunds online, then surly they can do them at any point. So if they only give 90 minutes, that must be there own rules to maximise the left over money.

I would hope City would offer longer refund periods, but I would imagine there would need to be a time period, as some people will not want the money back, so there will need to be a point the club say, 'right, we can use that money now'.

They could do so much more with the 115 - 119 concourse. Mobile bars, bottles etc. A pint is often too much for me at half time as I’ll end up pissing throughout the second 45 minutes.

The service is awful and the beer bad quality. I try to avoid using them. Hit them where it hurts and they improve or leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.