Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think that then fair enough. I think you are barking if you think Pep cow tails to things like that

I think Pep does respect opinion of senior players in the team, he did comment about this (players deserving to start and assuring them of getting minutes) in the last press conference as well. Otamendi is not a bad choice anyway in this fixture.

What do you disagree with exactly? Lol

I take the lemon insult back so I can explain!

The veiled insult about Gundogan is irritating. Jesus is bang in form, so other than trying to give Sergio some fitness, I think it's the wrong decision.

Unusual selection, given that hardly any of the big hitters will be lining up at Burton. And there'll be a few of them missing next weekend against Burnley as well, I'd imagine.
Think here are only 2 surprises Gundogan instead of one of the Silvas and Bernardo probably needs a break, Otamendi instead of Stones is the more surprising for me.

Unusual selection, given that hardly any of the big hitters will be lining up at Burton. And there'll be a few of them missing next weekend against Burnley as well, I'd imagine.

Unusual but understandable. Guardiola has no idea of knowing how Huddersfield might deploy and play uncer their new manager, so a more conservative and heavyweight midfield seems about right.

I’ve been a critic of Gundy in the past but he is in form at the moment. Concerned that the shithouse Puncheon (however it’s spelt) is playing which might need a bit of tough tackling in the middle. Will be interesting to see how he gets on!
It's not that I think Gundogan is a terrible player or anything, clearly he is decent but I've just come to the conclusion that we don't tend to function as well as a team when he is on the pitch.

I take the lemon insult back so I can explain!

The veiled insult about Gundogan is irritating. Jesus is bang in form, so other than trying to give Sergio some fitness, I think it's the wrong decision.
Sergio is still the senior striker and we need him to be bang in form as well,for that he needs to play unless you want him to veg out on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.