Match Thread | Huddersfield vs Man City (20/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sane & stirling should just run straight at the Huds defence who are totally shite and will just hack us down and we can get a bunch of free kicks/pens.

The worst penalty decision this season has to be between that one today, not given and the arm brush on Salah, that was given. The credibility of the refereeing in English football really is at an all time low but rather than address the problem; they are taking the 'beyond reproach' attitude.
You also have to remember that they are responsible to nobody as they regulate themselves, farce.

Reactions: nmc
giphy.gif
I am ,, now

I know we are leading, but probably more through luck than anything else. We could quite easily be down.
Walker needs to sort his shit out, and quickly. He’s turned into a pub team FB.
There’s something wrong in midfield, both KDB & Gundog are off the pace. Swap one of them for Bernardo or Merlin. I have no doubt there will be a one way transmission in the dressing room. Either perform or be replaced.
I can see them scoring if we don’t sort it out.
b373372dd7c9805517bcf121a996d977.jpg

It's hard to break down teams who play with 10 men behind the ball. They have been doubling up on our wingers which means all the space has been in the middle. The pass has to be perfect to get through.
That’s so wide of the mark. They were completely porous in the opening minutes when we played with a modicum of intent. Nothing needs to be perfect other than our attitude.

Here’s the nightmare scenario. We come out playing at that same pace, that lousily . They get an equaliser (it’s happened, you know it). Full time: 1-1. Against a team we should be murdering.
Pep. Please make the necessary subs before they equalize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.