Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think he did it then, but he did in the home game against Southampton when Sterling bagged a last minute winner. Not really sure why anyone’s arsed about managers celebrating with their players though. Seemed ludicrous that Nuno was sent off for it tbh.

Fair enough and yes I agree, the Wolves manager just had a group hug and gets sent off, appalling.

Don’t think he did it then, but he did in the home game against Southampton when Sterling bagged a last minute winner. Not really sure why anyone’s arsed about managers celebrating with their players though. Seemed ludicrous that Nuno was sent off for it tbh.
With it being the same ref I suspect he was thinking about what happened last time, possibly got bollocked and did it to save another one!

With it being the same ref I suspect he was thinking about what happened last time, possibly got bollocked and did it to save another one!

I would think that's the reason. Klopp got fined for running on the pitch, I think, so it's clearly against the rules, and the Wolves chap did run 40 yards to join in. I quite like the way Nuno handles himself in press conferences though.

Pep ran on the pitch when you got to 100 points or did I imagine it. No punishment of any kind from the Premier League. Who's the victims here?

Because getting 100 points had never been achieved in the HISTORY of the premiership. Klopp ran on to the pitch for winning........................ a football match

No one is arsed about Klopp running onto the pitch, just pointing out the double standards given Nuno gets sent off for it.

No one is arsed about Klopp running onto the pitch, just pointing out the double standards given Nuno gets sent off for it.

Yes, but since the referee didn't send Klopp off, the FA took action themselves. If they'd done nothing then the double standards argument would be a bit more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.