Netflix, Amazon Prime, Now TV etc

I use a VPN and a u.s based friends login details for FuboTV, great for streaming matches on my android tv, pretty much every prem league match is shown, and excellent interface and quality. Also has Live TV but I've never used that. Its expensive though I believe

Perhaps I'm on my own on this one but I don't think having loads of different services is good for consumers.
Can see streaming going the way of paid subscription TV with bundles etc with so many new streaming services popping up

Perhaps I'm on my own on this one but I don't think having loads of different services is good for consumers.
Can see streaming going the way of paid subscription TV with bundles etc with so many new streaming services popping up
It's cheaper and not much more hassle to down the unofficial route.

A friend give me their email address and password for Netflix. Good job really because if I was paying it would have been cancelled by now. Wanted to watch Bad Santa1&2, The Brothers Grimsby, Rita Sue n' Bob too, and a film called Naked.(David Thewlis) None of them were available to watch. Netflix is toss.

If memory serves, all bar the last of those was on Amazon Prime over Christmas. However, the usual pattern is that something that's been on Prime then appears on Netflix and vice versa.

One thing that looks seriously short sighted now is the government's rejection of a combined UK tv streaming platform aimed at the global market as well as the domestic one. The BBC, ITV and Channel 4 all said it would help them compete against the likes of Netflix, but it was thrown out for competition reasons.

Daft.

As someone who looked after a Kodi build on here for a while I know my way around the unofficial route
I do agree with you but I was talking about mainstream legal options
Yes, I remember the build. Until there's an easier and cheaper way, quite a lot will stick to their old ways.

Yes, I remember the build. Until there's an easier and cheaper way, quite a lot will stick to their old ways.
Me included mate.
However I think people will pay for convenience. Gabe Newell once summed it up well, piracy is a service problem
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114391-Valves-Gabe-Newell-Says-Piracy-Is-a-Service-Problem

He may have been referring to his industry but the same applies to the TV/movie industry.
Most people want a convenient all in one solution and are happy to pay a reasonable price.
I don't pirate games because steam is absolutely perfect for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.