Kraftwerk

Good band. I wouldn't agree with your point though. However, Speak and Spell is up there with my favourite albums - fucking great. I still play my vinyl copy every now and then.
Tora Tora Tora!
Also,the 12" version of just cant get enough is sublime.

Dentaku(pocket calculator)is another brilliant track.got the 7" Japenese import with lyric sleeve

Great band and innovators. Got into them 79/80 in the Roxy room in Pip's. Missed the coach to WBA away one Saturday many years ago so went to HMV and bought 12" German version of Das Model with the cash saved...still got it. Never seen them live though.

I remember the first time i heard Kraftwerk. It would have been around 1978 and there was some building work going on in one of the buildings at my school and this was playing on one of the builder's radios. It sounded amazing back then, it sounds even better now:

Original 45 came with Computer Love as a B side - quite a package.

Thing about Kraftwerk is that everyone loved and was inspired by them. Bowie, Krautrockers, New Wave, Hip Hop, Indie, House, Techno, pill heads, futurists, and ever present in pop, from the 70s onwards.... Pretty much everyone.

If it hadn't been for them, it's possible that the synthesiser in popular music would have been forever tainted by the likes of Rick Wakeman.

Original 45 came with Computer Love as a B side - quite a package.

Thing about Kraftwerk is that everyone loved and was inspired by them. Bowie, Krautrockers, New Wave, Hip Hop, Indie, House, Techno, pill heads, futurists, and ever present in pop, from the 70s onwards.... Pretty much everyone.

If it hadn't been for them, it's possible that the synthesiser in popular music would have been forever tainted by the likes of Rick Wakeman.

I remember taking that single to the school disco (in the days when everyone had to take their own music).

Killed the party!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.