Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Liverpool supporter and I came on here because I was told that I would not believe the stuff being said. I am not bothered about the digs about football, bad tackles dives etc but the other stuff. To think that there is a conspiracy among the FA, the refs, UEFA, The Eurovision Song Contest etc to let Liverpool win the league is well......I just wish they had got their act together years ago. Also do you really think as has been said that all people from Liverpool (ie me) are Scum, tramps, thieves, pri**s, unemployed, C**ts. And that Liverpool itself is a s**thole. Manchester is not that far, we can steal a car and drive there fairly easily or bunk on the train to do some out of town begging which we all do. I like a good argument but is everyone in Manchester a saint (Dale Cregan comes to mind or was he just having a bit of a laugh) What I am trying to say is the two cities are pretty much the same and lets have the banter only about the football, maybe.
A long time ago I was on the Kop and we were playing City, Mike Summerbee was getting a lot of stick about his nose. He came to take a corner by where I was and a little kid of about 8 was giving him some bad verbals (even in the old days) Summerbee picked up the ball and walked calmy right up to the lad and then bounced the ball off his forehead and proceeded to take the corner. We were all made up, the lad was gobsmacked and we ( all those who saw what happened) started chanting his name whenever he came close
That lad is now serving life for.........maybe

You only have to go on RAWK to see much worse said about us.

Apparently all City fans are supporting human rights abuses and the club are cheating.

The conspiracy theories on referees isn’t specific to Liverpool, I’ve been here since 2009 and it happens every single season that the FA are trying to stop City.

There’s definitely something to be had with UEFA trying to stop us, FFPR proves that, but we also seem to get knocked out in the CL in controversy every season.

The FA just has shit refs, there’s no conspiracy there.

But anyway, don’t get too hung up on it, you go on any forum and clubs get slagged off every day. It’s just your turn as you’re a direct rival.

He doesn't dive like that.
It's more like when you first start swimming and jump in.
Or when you go up to the high board and think 'kin 'ell, higher than it looks from down there', bottle it and jump.
He's more of a jumper than a diver

Or a crumpler.

He crumpled to the ground on Saturday two or three seconds after the initial contact.

Cheating twat!

What a cnut. He was a perfect fit for them. Tell you what, let’s all enjoy this one more time.....

One of my favourite non city games ever.
I love the way Stevie Me pushes the camera away, just a couple of weeks after dragging the camera man into his ridiculous contrived huddle, “this does not slip, we go again”
How did that go for you, Stevie?

One of my favourite non city games ever.
I love the way Stevie Me pushes the camera away, just a couple of weeks after dragging the camera man into his ridiculous contrived huddle, “this does not slip, we go again”
How did that go for you, Stevie?
Cringiest thing I've ever seen in my life. Had they won it that year, that would have been used to show how the sainted Stevie single handedly pulled the entire dippers team to glory . Served him, and them right.
Fucking poser.

Yeah, I agree. Some of the posters on here are so precious that they'll attack anyone, including you as a fellow City fan, if you do anything but intransigently praise any and everything to do with City. If you happen to praise an opposition player or team, the usual suspects will bombard you with invective and label you a fan of said team. It's downright weird. That's the way it is on RAWK and there's a reason that board has the reputation it does. This board should be better. And we should have a higher standard of discourse.
Unfortunately their isn't a higher standard of scouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.