Sports you can’t stand watching?

7 years ago before I moved to Yanksville I would have said baseball - the last 3 years I have been watching the Tampa Tarpons - (the NY Yankee reserve team) play in the Florida league a lot (free tickets taking kids from work) and got quite into it. I keep saying they don't need the gloves but i have got into the rules and understand the tactics more. It isn't too bad a game. As for that Yankee football shit..bullocks that

Tennis, or anything to do with racquets

Anything to do with skis

Anything to do with horses

I might be influenced by the majority of folk I meet who play tennis, ski or have a horse tend to be be**ends.

Tennis, or anything to do with racquets

Anything to do with skis

Anything to do with horses

I might be influenced by the majority of folk I meet who play tennis, ski or have a horse tend to be be**ends.

You must mix in celebrity circus if you know people who do them regularly. The only people I know who do sports are darts or pool down the local

I've never been a fan of ice skating, and yet ice hockey would be my number one sport were I Canadian. Horse racing has never been a must watch, excepting the GN as long as there's a jockey wearing sky blue and I go big with £1 ew!

In my younger days I would watch every ball of a test match when Jim Laker was commentating, and Wimbers would be viewed until the last point of the day - all meals served whilst I watched, and toilet breaks taken at appropriate moments when the action was on hold. Anything on Grandstand when City were away would be watched, and Sportsnight was mandatory viewing (How BBC Sport has nosedived in my lifetime.) Were I not one of the FOCs from CBL3 with nigh on pounds invested in City merch, I think I could walk away from modern sports entirely.

Anything with horses in it, especially dressage, I mean what the holy fuck is that about??
Basketball - pass, pass, throw through net every ten seconds, repeat
Synchronised swimming, fuck rite off
Quidditch - us muggles never get fair chance to play so that can fuck off aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.