Why did you choose your forum username?

When i joined BM there were loads of lurking rags,plenty of online attacks going down..so i decided to wind them up every time they logged on.
I also think this match was practically air brushed from history throughout the 80s and 90s etc..it didnt fit the script...the media was just full on utd utd utd
It made me sick.so i thought highlight their embarrassment. Never let them forget.before my time as a City fan but just loved the commentary...
I thought long and hard about putting Dennis or Denis,..denis made me think of a blondie single...so went for the full Dennis...as the commenatator shouted it!

When the kids were toddlers could only afford to take them to the thomas cook game and the first fa cup game for a £
Hence mrtwiceaseason

He is that too..... But an even bigger fan of his cousin Glyn Pardoe!

I'm more interested to know why @oakiecokie chose cokie at the end of his name.... Anything to do with chemical sniffing?
Indeed not !! The only Coke I use is Coca Cola Zero.
I used to sniff used knickers. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.