Eliaquim Mangala - Performances 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it all that in his performances thread, this is just the eighth post this season.

Let’s get him to double figures!

A lot of blues seem to think he left ages ago. I think our scouting has improved a lot in the last five years thankfully.

Own goal followed by a sending off followed by an injury walking off and a 10-0 defeat ;-)
Joking aside the amount of money we spent to get him is quite staggering. Could be the all time shocking buy. It’s not my money but we could have bought anyone else and it couldn’t have worked out as badly

Strange one with Mangala, Pep gave him a chance in fact gave him a few. He just couldnt cut it, not sure why tbh, his touch and defending was spot on in the odd game and Pep usually instill consistency but not with this guy. Does he even play anymore?

Joking aside the amount of money we spent to get him is quite staggering. Could be the all time shocking buy. It’s not my money but we could have bought anyone else and it couldn’t have worked out as badly

Agree. Particularly on his wages.

Back in training now. I still think he can have a decent career for a Premier League team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.