Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very similar but so very different.
I worked in Liverpool for ten years.
Working class people, salt of the earth, good people, naughty people, just like Manchester, probably just like everywhere.
It's just when football is mentioned, fuck me, well, you must know what I'm talking about.

Oh, the weather is better over there
Thanks for that, a sensible voice, and I agree about the weather. Something to do with the sea keeps us a bit cooler. Cheers.

At the end of the day there are bigger issues going on in the world and in our own lives, that really put it into perspective. Home life, work life etc etc....its just a sport we all love and we are tribal about the club we love that has been part of our lives since birth

Lets just take a step back and take a deep breath and see it for what it is in perspective..............

now where's my lfc voodoo doll

Salah has deleted his Twatter account saying "Time to get in touch, for Real"

Dippers will no doubt blame us. If anyone comes for me I'll tell them he meant he's tapping up Real Madrid.

:)

One of my favourite non city games ever.
I love the way Stevie Me pushes the camera away, just a couple of weeks after dragging the camera man into his ridiculous contrived huddle, “this does not slip, we go again”
How did that go for you, Stevie?
His use of the word slip was somewhat prescient as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.