Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have to wait a year until he finds form then I would have rather the club saved £60 million and invested a that year in Diaz.

I'd rather that we had found a way of keeping Sancho. Even better, have all 3.

But irrespective, that doesn't mean that Mahrez can't be the bloke who scores the winner in the Champs League final, because he's capable of that level & it could just as easily happen that he finds it tomorrow, as next season.

Mahrez is a talented player but he needs to change his style of play to do better at City. He is below the level of most of our leading stars. He slows play down because he is so one-footed and his decision-making is not that sharp. I think he is excellent coming off the bench when we are leading because he keeps the ball as well as anyone but that's not enough for where we want to be. I would sell him in the summer and swap him for Isco who is more suited to our team. I remain unconvinced about Diaz but time will tell if he makes it or not.

A cliche derived from Shakespeare so I must be.

Right just in the shakespeare title the word nothing was used in subtle reference to the vagina so wasn't sure if you calling Mahrez as a bit of a fanny.

I heard someone call him Rodney the other game in a nod to mister marsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.