Matthijs de Ligt

Lol this one is not going to happen. We are not going to get into a bidding war for a player that will definitely draw one in a position we do not need.

Very difficult to believe that we're going to outbid PSG for him.
PSG needs midfielder. de Jong deal was making sense and i think, since they are close friends, there were talks to bid for him as well.

However now, i don't see the credibility of the links between PSG and him. PSG has already 4 CB and 1 DM. With de Jong going for close to 90 M, it sets a number close to that range for their other wonderboy. Waste of money if PSG goes for him imo.

Seems like the friendship link between de Ligt and de Jong is at full force. Before they were both announced close to PSG and now, de Telegraff annouces that de Ligt wants to join Barcelona too.
They even report the catalan side would be ready to pay 90 M€ with Raiola the only stumbling block. City, Juventus and PSG remains interested in him.

Only take him if otamendi forces a move and then send Garcia out for one year loan to a mid table epl club for experience and vinny agrees a year extension (which then turns into him retiring next season) which allows Garcia back into the club with space

If Laporte and Stones are set for long term,I don't think De Ligt will like to play as third choice and this leaves us with another possibility of yet another talent in Garcia possibly making his exit if at all we sign De Ligt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.