Burnley (h) F.A.Cup 4th Round pre-Match thread

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s one of those of if your here your disappointed sane, sterling etc aren’t here. If your not here your disappointed fern is playing. Fuck resting players. I’ve paid good money and have missed a month with a knee opp so I want my lads to see their hero’s. This isn’t taken into account though is it and I’m being a selfish fucker. After this game we shouldn’t be rotating that much. One or two changes a game will be fine with our squad, but it’s the business end and a bad rotation now means loosing the league, or missing out on a cup.

Kind of line up where you’d expect far greater movement and rotation of players across the last third, with lots of players drifting into the same area to create an imbalance. It could be frustrating if it doesn’t lead to chances and goals, but against a team that has already visited and was possibly expecting fixed men out wide, this could well be the way to go.

I think it’s one of those of if your here your disappointed sane, sterling etc aren’t here. If your not here your disappointed fern is playing. Fuck resting players. I’ve paid good money and have missed a month with a knee opp so I want my lads to see their hero’s. This isn’t taken into account though is it and I’m being a selfish fucker. After this game we shouldn’t be rotating that much. One or two changes a game will be fine with our squad, but it’s the business end and a bad rotation now means loosing the league, or missing out on a cup.
I'm at the game too. Good side, but I want to see City keep rotating so players stay fresh and we see them at their best

Went past ticket office on way in. Tickets still on sale. Not many Burnley milling around.

I'm at the game too. Good side, but I want to see City keep rotating so players stay fresh and we see them at their best
Fair enough and I understand today’s team and it should be strong enough, but we can’t afford mass changes to the strongest XI after this. If we over rotate in the league now and slip up then it’s gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.