Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Considering getting the train this time but would need to get back to Euston for the 21.20 service back up north. Should,it got to extra time and pens which would be the quickest way back to Euston? Wembley Central or Wembley Park? Or is there a quicker way?

My mate got a supposed 'restricted view' seat last year for half price and had a much better seat and view than the rest of us. Normally sold in the last knockings but well worth it.

The restriction was a hand rail that barely impinged on the corner quadrant.

They should have different ratings of restricted view, 1 being a hand rail to 10 being Liverpool can't see the goalies boots!

Would love to get two tickets for this. I'm not in any ticket scheme and don't regularly get a chance to travel over. How would one go about getting two?

Does anyone know how our website allows you to see how many points your friends and family have, please?

I despair that I have to come on here but I find the website very hard to navigate.

Could anybody shed light on how many, if any, tickets for this went down to general sale last year? I assume we sold out our allocation. I’ve got about a thousand points but no season card, just a cityzen member and by chance I’ll be down in London that weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how our website allows you to see how many points your friends and family have, please?

I despair that I have to come on here but I find the website very hard to navigate.
It doesn't. It's worse than it was before it was upgraded.

Could anybody shed light on how many, if any, tickets for this went down to general sale last year? I assume we sold out our allocation. I’ve got about a thousand points but no season card, just a cityzen member and by chance I’ll be down in London that weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Went to general sale

It doesn't. It's worse than it was before it was upgraded.

Thanks. I am glad I am not so useless that I can’t find my way around the site but what a pile of shit. There must be thousands of us wondering when we are eligible for a group of tickets.

Considering getting the train this time but would need to get back to Euston for the 21.20 service back up north. Should,it got to extra time and pens which would be the quickest way back to Euston? Wembley Central or Wembley Park? Or is there a quicker way?

Wembley Park - get the Metropolitan Line to Euston Square. 17 mins as it only stops 4 times. As long as you are on the tube by 8 30, you would be fine with 20 minutes to spare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.