Even a video of him doing something wouldn't necessarily convince or concern some people. That video of R Kelly was 14 years ago and didn't put a dent in his career. I find that astonishing.
R Kelly’s day is coming. However, as you rightly state, some people will still defend him. It is the way of the world. Humans, eh?! Whatcha gonna do?!

Whether or not he’s deemed guilty in the court of public opinion, I just hope his music is still played on the radio. I’m sure it’s not nice for his alleged victims to hear ‘you are not alone’ on the radio but for the harrowing memories it gives a few people, it will provide happy memories for millions more that number. Same applies to Spacey, R-Kelly and Collins.

He just seemed like he never grew up and the way he played with the kids was probably the same way kids play with each other, but when you see it's an adult, it looks really weird. By all accounts he never had a childhood and then went from nothing to being the most famous bad and then solo artist in the world. But it could have completely rewired his brain and maybe he did become a paedo, i guess we'll never know.

Don’t know whether he was guilty or not but if he was, I imagine it was a truly terrifying experience. Waking up in the middle of the night next to the guy who recorded Thriller,who also happens to be one of the creepiest looking guys of all time and also believes he’s Peter Pan is not something you’d forget in a hurry.
Especially if you've been going 'Ow' all night.

Whether or not he’s deemed guilty in the court of public opinion, I just hope his music is still played on the radio. I’m sure it’s not nice for his alleged victims to hear ‘you are not alone’ on the radio but for the harrowing memories it gives a few people, it will provide happy memories for millions more that number. Same applies to Spacey, R-Kelly and Collins.

Ah well, as long as the masses can enjoy their genius eh!

I can't see Fred The Weatherman getting such support from thousands of people if he said that he got in bed with young boys because he was just a child at heart.

Fred's a shit dancer though.

Collins? COLLINS?

Oh you have had it now mate. Collins! Fucking hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.