FA Cup 5th Round Draw 2019 - Newport (a)

Agreed, we ain’t hatefilled rags, dippers, Leeds or millwall fans... I wasn’t being entirely serious!
Fair enough mate, but we have our share of Herbert's ourselves.

When I write in a certain way I am being serious. The rest of the time I'm not arsed really, I come out with some right random stuff(In off topic ;) but most of the people who read my posts know what I'm like anyway, more so in person. I think we have(and are attracting) fans who are gullible anough to believe something that is on Twitter and the rest of social media whether spurious bullshit or not. I could really fill my keepnet up if I wanted to by being a wum about MCFC, but that is not me, nor most blues who know the score.

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall to be played at 09:00 Sunday morning as a precaution...?
Stand your ground boys, Millwall ain't nuffin
7d12e51e4262b66571f940770b87c0e1--greek-alphabet-tv-ads.jpg

if it is newport i hope it has changed since the mid 70 s when i worked there for a short while. i thought it was the roughest place i had ever been in the uk and i am from moss side and lived in glasgow as a kid for a while. also east london but newport was like going back in time round the dock area . teddy boys ffs in the mid 70 s . but then i was sent to merthyr tydfil and realised there is rough and then there is merthyr .

Hang on a minute. We cannot start to hate a shoal of minnows just because they have a sick runt swimming amongst them posting shite. They will have their fair share of decent and knowledgeable supporters who have been watcing them for donkeys years, just like we have. I've met a few decent Newport fans whilst I've been staying there working away.

You're correct of course, but it shows the power of the press and social media. Just because it appears in print it must be the truth.

We have to win this cup now (and could quite easily with little effort).
But equally chelsea come through against united and could have a double on the cards.
Fine margins but hopefully our quality comes through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.