Newcastle (a) post match thread

Didn’t have an answer for them tonight. Baffling, but happens. Credit to them though - they were fighting and we didn’t seem to.

Pep half arsed. The team half arsed. I was even half arsed until they scored. Just the three trophies to play for now. At least the brexit thread will be worth following tonight. Some angry people in there I recon. I’m getting my popcorn out.

Still a long way to go but this ones on pep for me, you can’t pass your way through 10 players sat deep all game, you’ve got to find another way to win ugly.

The beautiful football rule book goes out of the window when teams set up like that against you. Could be way off but that’s my initial feeling after the game.

Embarrassing! Losing with seconds to go and we’re still passing passing passing and going backwards. Finally got there comeuppance for coasting through games and taking them too easy

Stupid mistake by Fern and Walker being his dozy self jogging out and playing them onside for the first goal. Too many players had an off day and should have a look at themselves.
We didn't create enough and good luck to Newcastle in the championship next season,yes I am a bad loser.

We still should have had a chance to score and take back the lead after 1-1. But we were not at the races. Personally I blame Danilo. Why did he have to pass it back to Ferno? No sense of urgency at all. I'm well pissed off. Walker and Danillo are our two weakest links in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.