Newcastle (a) post match thread

Come on guys, Liverpool won't slip. I thought 4 points was too much, 7 is not possible to turn around. Liverpool haven't been this strong for many many years and they show no signs of weakness. This is their year. We lost too many games. Stop fantasizing about the title. Will. not. happen.
Nice chatting with you, don’t forget your coat.

That's the spirit mate. Just what we need, a never say die attitude. Fight until the end. Right up until the 95th minute of the last game.

He's showing the same spirit our players & manager showed tonight & I don't blame him.

I thought our wake up call was CP and Leicester ??? Do I need to be corrected.
We haven't played well in the league in far too many games this season (we have got away with a few poor performances), not just in the 4 we have now lost.
It's not title winning form. We are not playing well enough to win the league.( not this season anyway). As for the champions league? we didn't exactly cover ourselves in glory against an average enough Lyon either. If that truly is where our priorities lie they'll need to be some ruthless decisions made.

It’s been an interrupted season so far for some of our players,I’m just staggered we couldn’t perform to a decent level even after going a goal up after 29/30 secs we basically tossed away that win/game,also as a few have mentioned has something happened behind the scenes ( at the club or in the changing room ) something just didn’t seem right tonight...

This from Pep.

" Guardiola gave a bit of technical insight into why he felt City lost tonight, saying City didn't get at Newcastle's defensive midfielders enough with direct passes, and didn't deal with long balls to Rondon well enough. Will put video up later.

If he can see the problem why can't he alter it in the game? Odd season so far, we are in four competitions, well maybe three after tonight, but we haven't really flowed as a team on enough occasions. Something just doesn't feel right with a few players and I have no idea what or why. Walkers form for one has been shocking and even a 35 year old Zabba looks a better right back at the moment. Can we turn it around and get our swagger back? I hope so.

Anybody writing this club off after tonights game need to give their head a wobble , the Dippers are not invincible but they will more than likely beat Leicester , and they will come across teams as determined as Newcastle fighting for survival , i also really do think they have enjoyed some fortunate events so far this season , like the Everton goalie error , Brighton dodgy penalty and others. When the Dippers have a bad result even a draw , it will be a catalyst for all their doubts and the intense pressure their self entitled fans put on their own club , this isnt over by a long chalk the Dippers have previously shown no evidence that they can handle the pressure , we have done it for years. Keep the faith , its typical City we hardly ever do it the easy way.

Come on guys, Liverpool won't slip. I thought 4 points was too much, 7 is not possible to turn around. Liverpool haven't been this strong for many many years and they show no signs of weakness. This is their year. We lost too many games. Stop fantasizing about the title. Will. not. happen.
La la la ....Manchester la la la

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.