Seeing city players out and about?

Me & my girlfriend bumped into Daniel Sturridge in Anne Summers when he was at City. I asked him for a photo he panicked a bit & said I need to find my friend I'll come back in 5 minutes. We carried on looking about & believe it or not around 10 minutes later he came back down the stairs & said let's get that picture, but can we take it on the stairs as it doesn't look great it being taken in here. Was a quality bloke to be honest.

Met Micah Richards at an Alicia Keys concert - I had a few wines on board! He was absolutely lovely i shook his hand told him it was a plasure to meet him. He gripped my hand and pulled me back and said - 'No love it's a pleasure to meet you!'

I also met Shay Given at the bar at the Railway in Didsbury - I sidled up to him and stupidly said 'are you Shay Given?' To which he replied 'I was when I last looked A Chelsea game was on the TV and we chatted for a while about general football- friendly guy

Met Mike Summerbee in Barcelona Airport the other year as I got off my flight, the youth team had just arrived and he was on their plane. He could tell I was a City fan and struck up a conversation, really friendly guy. Told me to go and have fun and get a few beers down me in town.

Met Tony Book at a supporters club event and asked him for a photo. Really sharp for his age, pleasure to meet him.

Jesus Navas driving out of the stadium after a game, had a conversation with him in Spanish about the next game. Very shy but smiley bloke.

Stefan Jovetic near the stadium when he was injured. One of the friendliest 'famous' people I've met, really genuine. Similarly met Raheem Sterling when he was not playing that day due to suspension. Very shy lad, had a photo with him cos nobody else had noticed him but he rushed off sharpish.

Bish. That's Ian Bishop for the young 'uns in Boca Raton, Florida

Why he was in Boca I'll never know. Boca is like Eastbourne, Gods waiting room. A true hero of mine at West Ham. If Morley didn't I'd probably have f@cked him myself!

I was there on business and was probably the only fella in town in a suit. When I approached him he probably thought wtf? Proper gent though and heartwarming to hear he loved his time with us. Not many say that

Met Kiki massumpa in the audi showroom near the swamp
Met Trev Sinclair in the cricketers arms
Met Bobby brightwell in the Vic
And seen pep driving past my mum's near the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.