Newcastle (a) post match thread

Anybody writing this club off after tonights game need to give their head a wobble , the Dippers are not invincible but they will more than likely beat Leicester , and they will come across teams as determined as Newcastle fighting for survival , i also really do think they have enjoyed some fortunate events so far this season , like the Everton goalie error , Brighton dodgy penalty and others. When the Dippers have a bad result even a draw , it will be a catalyst for all their doubts and the intense pressure their self entitled fans put on their own club , this isnt over by a long chalk the Dippers have previously shown no evidence that they can handle the pressure , we have done it for years. Keep the faith , its typical City we hardly ever do it the easy way.
Disagree with that mate, we beat them, they then lost to wolves in the cup, but they haven't lost in the league since we beat them, and are currently 4 points clear possibly 7 tomorrow, and we haven't done it for years at all, we have one great season win the league then average the next, we seem to be serial league cup or caraboa cup winnners or what ever they change the name to every year, 8 years now since an F.A cup final, for the team we have we should be winning more

They didn't give up though. They had an off day. All of them. Maybe not Laporte. Or Sane at a push. Give up if you want, relax, kick your shoes off, read a book, cheer on whoever is the tele, maybe go for a walk, kick those leaves like you just don't care but I bet, deep down, real deep deep down, deeper, down a bit, keep going, no DEEPER, there you go, you still care. Care enough to know I can never love you...

Wtf hahaha

So so disappointing . The Players reverted back to type after the post Leicester /Palace fuck ups. At times we look like Arsenal Lite. We pass pass pass then loop a hopeful ball into the box and expect the smallest player to get on the end of it. After a bright start Aguero just vanished ,unlike Samson David Silva has been awful since he got his hair back. Our centre backs lie to deep ,and our 2 young wingers don't try enough to get past their full back.

Crap result.
The main thing that builds me up was when I just watched the game on record and all through the game the person most anguished was Pep.

Would love to hear what he really has said to the guys tonight as he went through 95 minutes of torture for all to see

after that double quick fantastic start we should have been in total control of the game but what happened next was fuckin unbeleivable,slack to say the least,pep must have been furious

It’s quite apparent that all our title defining loses have come against lesser teams from winning positions.

Basically the fundamentals of football never change as In the biggest scalp in a league is always the reigning champions. I get that often complacency creeps in and that is human nature. But 3 overturned results is not. It’s more than that...it’s a problem that is looking like costing us our defence of the title.

usually champions either aren’t good enough to retain or start games slow due to complacency and struggle to find their groove in time to win the games they should.

We are the total opposite. We are clearly miles better than the rest of the teams in England. We just aren’t picking the right times to show it.

Doing my head in.

My next door neighbour is really annoyed with us losing to Newcastle ..........................................
He supports 'boro and detests the Toons

after that double quick fantastic start we should have been in total control of the game but what happened next was fuckin unbeleivable,slack to say the least,pep must have been furious

It’s like I replied directly below ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.