Newcastle (a) post match thread

I’m fed up. Every time we succeed we fail to push on. Coming into this season there was no reason that with the squad we have and a bit of topping up every year to keep it fresh we couldn’t have gone on and made this league ours for the next 5 years. Instead we play complacent, slow, wasteful football. It’s beyond frustrating when we have all the tools necessary yet it feels like a bodge job.

We looks v tired tonight also, did we really need to play such a strong team in the cups?

Newcastle were never really in the game but took their chances when they got them, City thought all they had to do was turn up, score 1 then piss about for the rest of the match and then bugger off home with 3 points. Doesn't work like that. I hope Pep gave them it tight in the dressing room at FT

Mountainous task of catching and overtaking Liverpool now!

City just seem to become complacent so easily after success. Barca win year after year and nothing real too. Wonder what is causing this

League looks difficult with no gurantee of title even if we win all matches now and that is big IF.We lost after taking lead against lowly teams In LeoceLeic Palace and Newcastle.Just not good enough.
Should have been easy 9 points and we would have been ahead in title race.
Now Cup final and FA cup look genuine realistic title hopes which we shouldn't blow up by any means

Last edited:
CL is good defenses that can counter. Hope we have that in the bag. We can not control the game against those likes. Crazy to try.

Biggest worry is how shit we are when we take an early lead. We should be putting these fuckers to bed.

Not the result that we want It but eventually would happen is the PL you will drop points as Liverpool also gonna lose a few we can't give up still 14 games ahead we must do our jobs and play well and avoid dropping points and do not look for the rivals in the end if we do not succeded we still have chances to win all the Cups and for years i see us with a chance to win the Champions League , Come on City !

When we go behind we struggle to wrestle the game back
If we are losing in the last 15-20mins we can’t get back in it
teams like Newcastle then make the game more physical and a scrap and we struggle, we stop creating any real chances and it happened again last night, how many times was their keeper tested in the last 20mins not enough
There is no real leader on the pitch and I think Ottermendi should be starting over Stones....and what we would give for a fully fit and reliable Kompany

Jake ****phreys even ends the BT coverage by saying the Liverpool players’ whatsapp Messages will be flying around and he’s going to go join the party in Newcastle right now. It doesn’t get any more blatant than that.
Yet they're depressed as fuck when we are winning. Bent AF mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.