General transfer rumours

We already heard the whole 'we couldn't sign him due to FFP' and it still smells like bullshit.
As far as i am concerned Barca thought they had the deal tied down until we turned up the heat and made them pay £ 30 million more than they wanted to and £ 200,000 more in wages, a great bit of business by City, just another world beater that we missed out on for the press, but we will have the last laugh

Interesting article on Why De Jong went to Barca:
https://www.skysports.com/football/...-to-manchester-city-says-marcel-van-der-kraan
Supposidly FFP - but I'm pretty sure it would have destroyed the wages structure at City coming in on a par with Kevin. So sort of FFP but wage related.
Or just prudence on our part, if we go down the road of paying unproven 21 year olds that kind of money our wage bill would skyrocket, which in turn would damage our ability to compete for trophies.

Moses wouldn’t be a great short term player for Wythenshawe Pirates let alone us mate.
Would have been good for shits n giggles, imagine though 'the Biblical Squad': Nick Pope, Victor Moses, Julio (John) Baptist(a), Gabriel Jesus all mentored by Sergio's ex Father-in-Law 'Maradonna' the Hand of God. "I'm clearly bored" .......sorry :)

Would have been good for shits n giggles, imagine though 'the Biblical Squad': Nick Pope, Victor Moses, Julio (John) Baptist(a), Gabriel Jesus all mentored by Sergio's ex Father-in-Law 'Maradonna' the Hand of God. "I'm clearly bored" .......sorry :)
Tammy Abraham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.