Status
Not open for further replies.
At this junction he has achieved no more than the much maligned Pellegrini ( who was quite rightly shown the door). The cavailier football is getting rarer and some of it dare I say boring. You could accept that, if the results were coming but 4 league defeats in 9 is not good enough no matter how you dress it up. Slumped on the bench with his head in his hands is not the answer. A bit of " fuck you,fuck you , fuck you and fuck you" mightn't go astray.

And I still can't believe how many times the camera panned in on him with head in hands or staring at the floor,I'm like ??? Best in the world,just sitting there,doing fuck all

Thought his body language really poor last night. And disappointed that it’s always sane that gets hooked when we aren’t performing well.

At this junction he has achieved no more than the much maligned Pellegrini ( who was quite rightly shown the door). The cavailier football is getting rarer and some of it dare I say boring. You could accept that, if the results were coming but 4 league defeats in 9 is not good enough no matter how you dress it up. Slumped on the bench with his head in his hands is not the answer. A bit of " fuck you,fuck you , fuck you and fuck you" mightn't go astray.

He was clearly devastated knowing that you would be on BM as usual being fucking negative and depressing .

FFS go and find something else to occupy your miserable self.

Achieved no more than Pellgrini hey Pep and his team broke all records last season playing the best football the premier have seen

You'd have liked to have thought we could defend the title with ease though,especially after that last season,we may still do,hopefully,but he don't look as hungry this season,you see it in his conferences,sighing,and just not interested,body language is all wrong,barely cracks a smile neither,as though he don't want to really be here,somerts not quite right

Had the demeanor of PEG last night, worrying times.

And he really has no right to; Mourinho was told to make do with Ashley Young, Phil Jones, Valencia and an obnoxious assembly of dancing mercenaries - Guardiola’s back 5 alone including Ederson last night cost upwards of £200m. If he can’t coach them to collectively repel about 5 sporadic attacks from a woefully workman-like team of primitives, it’s his problem.

Mourinho got fucked over by that commerce-centric circus of a club, whereas this one has gone above and beyond over the past 4 years to facilitate the kind of practically impossible to fail environment Pep exclusively operates in; anything less than successive titles and a Champions League final appearance(s) is failure, and he’ll be exclusively accountable.

Pep is obviously a great manager but there's no getting away from the fact that IF the dippers win the title this season, then one title win in three seasons isnt a great record.

Same as Mancini and Pellegrini, but with infinitely better players, depth of quality and an inherited ‘big club’ mentality.

You'd have liked to have thought we could defend the title with ease though,especially after that last season,we may still do,hopefully,but he don't look as hungry this season,you see it in his conferences,sighing,and just not interested,body language is all wrong,barely cracks a smile neither,as though he don't want to really be here,somerts not quite right

Possibly fed up of all the media whores looking for something he says to twist ?

I'm sure he would prefer to just tell them all to fuck off - as would most of us.

You don't half talk shit,the team are experienced enough to string 2 fucking passes together,he can't make them do that,mistakes all over the pitch,he tried to change it up,he is entitled to be as pissed off as the rest of us

Possibly fed up of all the media whores looking for something he says to twist ?

I'm sure he would prefer to just tell them all to fuck off - as would most of us.

To be honest that's the thinking I do have,but he always seems agitated in the conferences,I'm just still smarting from last night,I'll be ok come Sunday,or sooner if Leicester get a result tonight of course.

He was clearly devastated knowing that you would be on BM as usual being fucking negative and depressing .

FFS go and find something else to occupy your miserable self.
Im fine the way I am. This place is swarming with posters that dont give a fuck about city ( im not including you in this, I have no reason to doubt you.) Look at the match thread last night when it was going tits up ,posters trying to be funny blaming mahrez etc.

Im fine the way I am. This place is swarming with posters that dont give a fuck about city ( im not including you in this, I have no reason to doubt you.) Look at the match thread last night when it was going tits up ,posters trying to be funny blaming mahrez etc.

I have yet to see a positive post from you .

Everybody was fed up with the result last night which is fair enough .

But if you have nothing positive to post , ever , please don't bother as it;s fucking tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.