Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

If he is in the same bracket as Foden then he will in time put the 1st team shirt on.

I agree with both here it's about getting youngsters into the 1st team at least 2 within the team & others within the squad.

It is also to give many there chance in life to make it as a footballer even if not at City then elsewhere, City will have given them the best start under top coach's within the club at the best facility's.

Yes we also have to make money to develop the next Phil Foden.

Unless hit by injury he will make it. Not only does he have considerable skill, he has his grandfather Mick's balls. i.e He never gives up and gives the mythical 110%. More of a Box to Box player than Phil Foden though, and to be our next-but-one Pivot he will need game time experience away from the club.

Unless hit by injury he will make it. Not only does he have considerable skill, he has his grandfather Mick's balls. i.e He never gives up and gives the mythical 110%. More of a Box to Box player than Phil Foden though, and to be our next-but-one Pivot he will need game time experience away from the club.

I’ve only seen him briefly a few times, and his quality is obvious - I need to see a lot more to conclude he’s got the potential to be an elite midfield player, but I can definitely see potential for a top class fullback there, minimum. It might even be a more immediate pathway to the first team for him, one which Gerrard initially took, as did Trent Alexander-Arnold recently.

Is there anywhere to get hold of footage of him and our other talent?

I’ve only seen him briefly a few times, and his quality is obvious - I need to see a lot more to conclude he’s got the potential to be an elite midfield player, but I can definitely see potential for a top class fullback there, minimum. It might even be a more immediate pathway to the first team for him, one which Gerrard initially took, as did Trent Alexander-Arnold recently.

Is there anywhere to get hold of footage of him and our other talent?
Footage is rare unfortunately,as the club couldnt give a fuck about showing the games on TV.

Footage is rare unfortunately,as the club couldnt give a fuck about showing the games on TV.

They seem to actively avoid showing any games on TV/Facebook/Twitter/The OS.

It was pretty good during the Pellegrini years. I can only assume it's a deliberate choice because no one is just going to accidentally stop live streaming 25 games a year.

It was pretty good during the Pellegrini years. I can only assume it's a deliberate choice because no one is just going to accidentally stop live streaming 25 games a year.

Yeah I remember circa 2015, seeing a lot of Humphreys, Patching, Bryan etc...

To be honest I’m shocked they don’t project the youth games on every viable platform, QVC-style, seeing as the academy is nothing more than a revenue stream.

I think there was a lot of hype and interest around those generations. Most have kinda phased out of it tbh and I can only presume the club cba anymore.

Having said that, if they want someone to do it all for them I happily volunteer my services! :)

I think there was a lot of hype and interest around those generations. Most have kinda phased out of it tbh and I can only presume the club cba anymore.

Having said that, if they want someone to do it all for them I happily volunteer my services! :)

Why dont you ask them? I suspect it's a consious decision and there is clearly a lot riding on the accademy financially now. The balance of fans interest against the unwanted interest of others in the industry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.