Schalke Day Trip Available - £259pp

Schalke Day Trip Available - £259pp

Book online now www.sportoptions.com/Schalke-v-Man-City-20/2/19

Or Call 01925 755 222

Depart on the morning of the game approx 08:30 from Manchester arriving into Cologne airport approx 11:00 local time. The reason we are flying to Cologne is because it is the nearest airport open to us after the match.

On arrival in Cologne we will have coach transfers into Gelsenkirchen and drop you in the city centre.

You will need to make your own way to the stadium for the match. The game has been confirmed to kick off at 21:00.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the stadium to take you back to Cologne airport.

The return flight will land back into Manchester approx. 02:45.

£ 259pp

Full terms of booking below. By booking you agree to the terms set out below for this trip.

Please make sure all details are correct at the time of booking - first and second name as it appears on passport, passport details (date of birth, passport number and full expiry date) and card payment details. You can add passport details by clicking "toggle passport information for this passenger" underneath the surname.
Link not working Spike. Is this still on sale? Ta

I’ve booked on this with a mate but don’t seem to be able to get any email responses since receiving confirmation. Any ideas what’s happening with it?

I’ve booked on this with a mate but don’t seem to be able to get any email responses since receiving confirmation. Any ideas what’s happening with it?

Drop me a PM mate if you’re still having problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.