David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's just form or I hope he is carrying a niggle. He's not been himself since he returned from injury on Boxing Day. I hope he isn't starting to feel his age

It creeps up on all of us! Another season, please, from El Mago, but another season or no, he has been one of the best half dozen players I've ever seen - and I started out with Puskas, watched Cruyff and Messi! He sits comfortably in that company!

No shame that age is catching up on him. Reckon he wouldn’t have played half the games this season if Kev was fit but he has looked very sluggish recently

just an excuse that bud, been poor for a few games recently
I agree he hasn’t been his usual self for a while, but I will always defend him because he has been a fantastic player for us. Perhaps Bernardo deserves to start before him on current form

Quiet game again today I thought. Seems to have been off it for a while now. Sure he will be back with a bang soon though

He made a couple of good runs into the area and players ignored him , Merlin will always find space in the opposing area we need to give him the ball more often , but we now have so many options going forward , he is not having the influence on games he normally has at the moment , but as the saying goes "form is temporary" you know the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.