Chocolate threads - are they.......

That @Magicpole fella won't drink anything that hasn't been blessed by a priest. Obviously the priest will have to bless the drink in between his primary role.....

I’m a devout and fundamentalist atheist, so no man of the cloth would be allowed anywhere near my drink. Or arse.

Lion Bar with Star Bar a very close second. Lion bar is a consistent palatbale experience. Though I love Star Bars, occasionally the peanut butter and caramel combo can prove too sweetly chewy depending on my mood. The Lion bar experience seems impervious to my mood swings so wins first place. Something like a dime bar can actually cause a negative mood swing, even if I was feeling happy so I generally don’t touch them unless I feel like mixing it up for no good reason.

Whittakers rum and raisin .... No doubt you get that in the UK ? It's advertised by a famous coke nosed lady cook chef person .... .Nigella Lawson .... whittakers chocolate is yummo but don't work there I did was fed up by the smell of chocolates by day 3 my tools my clothes my sweat all resembled chocolate... But awesome people

Lion Bar with Star Bar a very close second. Lion bar is a consistent palatbale experience. Though I love Star Bars, occasionally the peanut butter and caramel combo can prove too sweetly chewy depending on my mood. The Lion bar experience seems impervious to my mood swings so wins first place. Something like a dime bar can actually cause a negative mood swing, even if I was feeling happy so I generally don’t touch them unless I feel like mixing it up for no good reason.

Outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.