Who should be the next batman?

Jonny Lee Miller would be a decent shout based off of the idea Batman would be more of a detective. Excellent at doing the necessary accent too if need be. Matthew Rhys too on similar grounds. They could both play silent angst really well too.

Andrew Lincoln may be a bit too old but he'd really capture the emotion of the character. Same with Viggo Mortensen.

Never too late for Jake Gyllenhaal.

Matt Bomer is basically Henry Cavill-light.

Richard Madden is gaining some real momentum.

Paul Dano is someone who'd be great if you could sort his look out a bit. Adam Driver would be like this too.

Again as I said in another post I think the director will be the biggest influence.

And as a bonus a joke suggestion of Dwayne Johnson as Bruce Wayne, but Kevin Hart as Batman.

I don't think many studios like associations when they're 'tainted'. People associate Cavill with Affleck, so you can't have one without the other.

Films are not like TV where you hope the audience will 'get over it'!

I can't think of a single movie where main characters have a co-star change and survive.
Die Hard? All of them? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.