Premier League Games 2/3/4 Febuary

That is the worst fishing you have ever done lol

I like him. Genuinely. Read his book. He is a family man. Wears his heart on his sleeve and grafting hard at 70. He wants out of Europe. Likes his life in Cornwall.

Top man for me - no fishing. I don’t follow the crowd and say what I genuinely believe.

Like Neil Warnock.

The world would be boring if we were all the same.

Touching to see him clapping the crowd tonight.

I like him. Genuinely. Read his book. He is a family man. Wears his heart on his sleeve and grafting hard at 70. He wants out of Europe. Likes his life in Cornwall.

Top man for me - no fishing. I don’t follow the crowd and say what I genuinely believe.

Like Neil Warnock.

If he lives in cornwall he can't be too bad then

Like Neil Warnock.

He achieved his desire of being permanently out of Europe many years before his brothers tbf.

He achieved his desire of being permanently out of Europe many years before his brothers tbf.

He is clearly a decent manager. Got a lot of teams promoted and has a chance of keeping Cardiff up.

Better than the likes of Moyes and Hughes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.