Votes: 379 85.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pick my Everton ticket up tomorrow before the Arsenal match. I’m impressed with how well the Ticket Office is performing with so many games within a short space of time.

I am still waiting to hear which block and price band our Wembley tickets will be in but I’m sure I will be informed early next week.

I will pick my Everton ticket up tomorrow before the Arsenal match. I’m impressed with how well the Ticket Office is performing with so many games within a short space of time.

I am still waiting to hear which block and price band our Wembley tickets will be in but I’m sure I will be informed early next week.
I phoned supporters services and was told it was impossible to collect everton tickets?

Ordered mine yesterday when I phoned up for wembley tickets. I rarely manage to get away tickets these days unless it's Wembley so was a nice bonus to hear these was still available.

I phoned supporters services and was told it was impossible to collect everton tickets?

These are tickets from the Supporters Club mate. Fingers crossed I can pick them up but sometimes they aren’t available on the planned pick up day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.