Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal 5 at the back and not playing their best midfielder (Ramsey).

We should dominate this one, have to be switched on for their counters with Lacazette and Aubameyang playing.

I reckon so. Can’t imagine Fernandinho will drop back into a back four.

——————-——Ederson———————
—-Walker——Otamendi—-Laporte—-
———Gundogan—Fernandinho———-
Bernardo—De Bruyne—Silva—-Sterling
————————Aguero———————-
This, but Sterling up front with Aguero?

If were are playing without a left back then we are showing Arsenal zero respect , they can be dangerous going forward, this looks like a gamble but hopefully it pays off , looking at both selections the Goons crap defence and our non existent left back my revised prediction is a 6-5 win :)

Tin hat on time but any time I see Gundogan on my confidence lessens.....defesnively he is a liability.....and he gets in the way and slows down our attacks..the one thing he does bring is the odd goal but other than that I wouldn't have him anywhere near a starting 11 ever....in my opinion he weakens us when he starts

Not sure how that system will work. I'm just hoping our front 7 creates so many chances that we just outscore them.

Arsenal 5 at the back and not playing their best midfielder (Ramsey).

We should dominate this one, have to be switched on for their counters with Lacazette and Aubameyang playing.
Guaranteed to be 1-0 afer Arsenal's first shot on goal then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.