Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think Pep looks at the pre matcH thread on Bluemoon at everyone’s team predictions & then picks a team no one else has come near to guessing. Looking at team he’s starting with expecting a diamond in midfield with Silva at the point & a front 3 of Bernardo Sergio & Sterling. Huge 3 points this. COME ON CITY!!!!

What is this lineup? If this is how Pep feels about our left back options how did we not go out and buy one in January??

If were are playing without a left back then we are showing Arsenal zero respect , they can be dangerous going forward, this looks like a gamble but hopefully it pays off , looking at both selections the Goons crap defence and our non existent left back my revised prediction is a 6-5 win :)
Tbf they are lacking on the right. Maybe we will be fine without a natural left back

Hey, if it works and somehow Pep's come up with a way to beat Arsenal without over exposing our own weaknesses then we might just get something.

If your going to play 3 at the back, play Stones right side, Oti middle and Laporte left, not the out of form Walker, who incidentally looks really uncomfortable playing this system with England. One thing Arsenal have is two decent centre forwards.

And to drop Sane, who wasn't the worse by far against Newcastle, against Arsenal's often suspect, and injury hit defence.

Yeah, hugging the touchline of their weaker feet, thus coming inside and making it narrow. Unless Bernardo is on the left which we virtually never do.
I dunno, I think they're there because they're disciplined enough to stay wide. Sane may have played on the left but Sterling better cover for Laporte?

This, but Sterling up front with Aguero?
Could well be. In which case, it might be Bernardo left and De Bruyne starting from the right? Or Silva from the left and Bernardo right?
Be interesting, one way or another.

If were are playing without a left back then we are showing Arsenal zero respect , they can be dangerous going forward, this looks like a gamble but hopefully it pays off , looking at both selections the Goons crap defence and our non existent left back my revised prediction is a 6-5 win :)
Tbf, we've frequently played without a left back even when we've had a left back on the field this season..

Looking at their team they have little attacking width so 3 at the back should be ok. Looks like 5 at the back for them doubt there will be much room in behind we’re going to need to pick a way through.Just have to watch their breaks.

Arsenal definitely have goals in them with Lacazette and a boomerang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.