Bring the Noise

I sit in 115
The row in front of me has 6 18-24 year olds.
They go into the stand at about 35 mins and don't return until 10 mins in for 2nd half.
Yesterday they spent most of the game talking about drugs and then promptly left on 80mins. They rarely sing whilst all the 45year + in my row sing for most of the game.
Why did they opt for the singing section and it makes my blood boil the loads of people are bending over backwards to attract more 18-24 year olds.
Some fans want them to get a helping hand for away tickets as well. :)

Don’t know what the answer is. Very subdued before and for most of the game until the scuffle. Most of the people around me come for a social occasion rather than the game. To be fair we sometimes get the criticism we deserve (Liverpool game apart), but then again it is the same at the majority of the premier league stadiums not just ours. The away fans mantra tends to be ‘is this a library?’ no matter which stadium it is. Modern day football in the UK I guess.
Totally agree. Sadly if we cant completely fill the stadium watching this era of players then it will never happen.

Find this very frustrating when I can't for the life of me ever get tickets

I think some of the younger fans just go to the Away Games and the home matches versus the Rags and Scousers.

There’s always a few spares on the ticket page on the day of home games.

I sit in 115
The row in front of me has 6 18-24 year olds.
They go into the stand at about 35 mins and don't return until 10 mins in for 2nd half.
Yesterday they spent most of the game talking about drugs and then promptly left on 80mins. They rarely sing whilst all the 45year + in my row sing for most of the game.
Why did they opt for the singing section and it makes my blood boil the loads of people are bending over backwards to attract more 18-24 year olds.
As an 18 year old myself, I can’t stand to hear this. When I get to matches, it’s always in 115. I’m in the stand 20 minutes before kickoff and never leave early. I also don’t stop singing for the duration of the match. I wish there was a way to disallow supporters like that from obtaining a ticket in the singing section.

Sad
As an 18 year old myself, I can’t stand to hear this. When I get to matches, it’s always in 115. I’m in the stand 20 minutes before kickoff and never leave early. I also don’t stop singing for the duration of the match. I wish there was a way to disallow supporters like that from obtaining a ticket in the singing section.
Sad I know even worse as we are right behind the goal and the empty seats in 115 show clearly on any televised game.
The singing section should contain some of our most vociferous fans, however it is some of the younger fans letting it down.

Sad

Sad I know even worse as we are right behind the goal and the empty seats in 115 show clearly on any televised game.
The singing section should contain some of our most vociferous fans, however it is some of the younger fans letting it down.
Agreed, some of the people around my age just don’t have the same passion levels for their club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.