Bluemoon Angling Thread

OMG I have to spend more than that for a day out on one of our better fisheries.
the other deal , is that no property owners can stop you fishing on any stream or river that runs through their property as long as you access said body of water legally. if it's navigable with any water craft you can float it and fish it, you can also access their property as long as you stay within the high tide boundary. Montana and Wyoming have both capitulated to big money that says property owners own the river bed itself, you can still float it, just can't anchor up. Idaho still hanging in there

the other deal , is that no property owners can stop you fishing on any stream or river that runs through their property as long as you access said body of water legally. if it's navigable with any water craft you can float it and fish it, you can also access their property as long as you stay within the high tide boundary. Montana and Wyoming have both capitulated to big money that says property owners own the river bed itself, you can still float it, just can't anchor up. Idaho still hanging in there
I'm afraid to say I know little about fishing in Idaho. I see you have the Snake River and the Boise and i'm guessing they are good trout streams. Some big lakes as well, do they hold char? what does your normal fishing season consist of if you don't mind me asking?

Morning Guys,not been on for a while and just catching up on the thread,I noticed a few posts about the Dane,used to be my river of choice many years ago when a member of Prince Albert and fished Swettenham every other weekend.Sadly I’m no longer a member but I know there are day ticket stretches available at Byley Bridge,you can also join for a year for £40 I believe,has anyone fished it recently,was considering a bit of winter chubbing a bit closer to home as the two hour drive to the Trent isn’t as appealing this time of year,cheers

Morning Guys,not been on for a while and just catching up on the thread,I noticed a few posts about the Dane,used to be my river of choice many years ago when a member of Prince Albert and fished Swettenham every other weekend.Sadly I’m no longer a member but I know there are day ticket stretches available at Byley Bridge,you can also join for a year for £40 I believe,has anyone fished it recently,was considering a bit of winter chubbing a bit closer to home as the two hour drive to the Trent isn’t as appealing this time of year,cheers

Not fished the Dane for ages zo I can't belp I'm afraid.

Last time I was at Byley Bridge I had a 4lb trout and my chair blew into the river. It's probably still there to this day annoying generations of fishermen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.