Everton away

I’m looking for one Under 21 ticket if anyone has a spare. Happy to pay for adult ticket. Thanks

I’ve bought one on here that I’m en route to collect but I can now get hold of a spare (possibly 2) if it helps fellow Blues.

NOW SORTED THANKS

Last edited:
If anyone has one spare I'd be delighted to take it off their hands and would be forever grateful.

Got an adult and junior (u18) going spare cos me and my lad are both ill. Not bothered about getting anything for them but you'd have to collect from Whalley Range. Got some off-peak return train tickets too, one adult and one that needs a 16-25 railcard, if they're any use to somebody.

** Tickets now gone **

Last edited:
Got an adult and junior (u18) going spare cos me and my lad are both ill. Not bothered about getting anything for them but you'd have to collect from Whalley Range. Got some off-peak return train tickets too, one adult and one that needs a 16-25 railcard, if they're any use to somebody.
Messaged you mate

Got one spare junior ticket (u18) - my lad is ill and can't make it - please send me a PM with your mobile number - Can meet at Goodison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.