Liam Neeson

Piers Morgan sticking his oar in as usual !
th

Very interesting mindset.

Much love, Mac!

If you've been accusing me of being 'agenda' driven, then you need wonder no more.

If you haven't, there's no problem, rest easy.

Words can weigh a ton...

Well no I haven’t, I’m often on your side, hence why you posting it in a quote I’m in has wound me up.

Cannot believe people are excusing this with the long time ago argument.

It's probably the most violently racist thing I've ever heard a Hollywood celebrity say.

And Neesons excuses are ludicrous buck passing and fallacies.

I'd have had a bunch of respect for him if he would have come out and admitted that he was a violent racist, then talked about how the learning experiences he had affected him and made him realise his mistakes. Maybe create a conversation about deprogramming of societal prejudice or something?

Instead he said it's not racist because black is an identity.

Can't see any possible way he can have a career in the spotlight now. I certainly look at him completely differently.

I can't imagine what Neeson thought would come from this revelation to be honest - it will be interesting the response to the opening of his new movie on Friday - Farmer Michael had a funny take on it but I won't post it as some may be offended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.