Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like the radio commentary via the Matchday room on the club site. The commentators are openly fans of City but if we are crap, they have no reservations about saying so.

We have a close title race where City have just gone top but Sky are running an exclusive why Rashford’s and Lingaard’s personal dual is inspiring United. Non of them would get on our bench and the question should be asked why they couldn’t inspire United from August instead of lying down and dying because the manager said nasty things to them.

Drury was with Beglin, not sure what station, was watching on a stream until it completely froze at 45:22

Quick question - is it a fluke that streams often freeze just before a goal?

Did the same for me. Cross comes in then suddenly just stopped. Still heard the commentary of the goal. Happy and frustrated at the same time.

We have a close title race where City have just gone top but Sky are running an exclusive why Rashford’s and Lingaard’s personal dual is inspiring United. Non of them would get on our bench and the question should be asked why they couldn’t inspire United from August instead of lying down and dying because the manager said nasty things to them.

There's a double spread the page after our report where Jessie Weasel has centre stage to explain to the demented why, when he was 17, OGS told him to play with a smile on his face and he has repeated the same advice recently. Jessie must be one of those rare breeds that when he smiles he's even uglier than when he doesn't. And as for playing with a smile on yer face, I used to do this but it didn't make the slightest difference. The problem, same as Jessie, is one that stretches from brain to feet. And, of course, it's top coaching advice - play with a fuckin' smile on yer face! Jeeeeeesus! (That's the original one, by the way!)

What channel was Drury on?
I saw Sky's half hour highlights - the commentator on that was pretty good - Daniel Mann - and even Provan wasn't too annoying.
Drury is the International Premier League go to guy for for their commentary. Gets all the big matches.

Did the same for me. Cross comes in then suddenly just stopped. Still heard the commentary of the goal. Happy and frustrated at the same time.
I had to switch between Russian and Spanish commentary...down point, it’s not English, of course, but good point is I don’t have to listen to pricks like Beglin and Keown...

I had to switch between Russian and Spanish commentary...down point, it’s not English, of course, but good point is I don’t have to listen to pricks like Beglin and Keown...

Yer much better watching City games with a foreign commentary. You get all the excitement and the Raggy/Dipper shite is in one ear and out t'other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.