The most rancid smell you have ever whiffed is?

cracking open a coffin in the dead of night is never pleasant, so I've been told anyway.

I once woke up to a nightmare of a smell from the neighbour downstairs who was cooking something using what I found out later to be century eggs. Well I have been on the same table where it was served before and it was quite ok really, but that smell was so sickening to the point I walked of the whole block for while very early mroning with the smell stuck in my head n nose. Am quite tolerant really to strong smells (I love durians:D ) but that was toxic. It was like a blend of a week in the summer sun manure mixed with amonia. Horrible odor.

I cycled down the Bridgewater Canal from the Manchester end to the Trafford Centre. Passed a pile of what looked like scaffolding half way there. The stench was dreadful. I asked Mrs Ewing if they threw dead cows in the canal, but she thought the vomit-inducing 'aroma' was coming from over the wall on the other side!

My dogs anal glands went 2 days ago whilst she was say on my side of the bed! Duvet and mattress binned! God awful smell.

Going into a house where someone with gangrene died and wasn't found for weeks, another was a man who cracked his head open on his toilet floorboards soaked in his rotting corpse. in the most manc accent I can muster WAS FUCKING ANGINNNN MATE.

My grandparents had a farm in Missouri. In his early seventies, my Grandfather died. My Grandmother remained on the farm.

The farm had a main house, several farms, and a guest house. Without much income, the guest house was ill-maintained - electrical fixtures 30-40-more? years old remained.

The most rancid smell I ever experienced was that of a dead mouse - months-old-dead - electrocuted underneath an age-old refrigerator in my Grandma's guest house when we went to visit some years following my Grandpa's death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.