Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (10/02/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from RAWK:

"Bernado Silva runs around fouling all the time then has a go at the ref, was exactly the same against us"

"City haven’t even had to be that good to be four up."

"If Salah bent one into the top corner from 25 yards do you think he'd go "Oooooooh!" like he did with Aguero?!"

"Really don’t get all the love for city. Perhaps I’m blinkered Why would you want a team that has an unlimited budget, plastic fans, empty seats and little passion to win the league really."

Live from RAWK:

"Bernado Silva runs around fouling all the time then has a go at the ref, was exactly the same against us"

"If Salah bent one into the top corner from 25 yards do you think he'd go "Oooooooh!" like he did with Aguero?!"

"Really don’t get all the love for city. Perhaps I’m blinkered Why would you want a team that has an unlimited budget, plastic fans, empty seats and little passion to win the league really."
Did they wonder why Aguero was called offside for that last chance? Looked onside to most of them no doubt.

Live from RAWK:

Diddums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.