Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

2 things.

1st. Well done Zinchenko great game today, never thought I would say that
2nd. Gundagun class performance, play him more & he will deliver very clever footballer who has had 2 serious injurys.

He was outstanding in midweek * again today.

Wow performance today Sterling ripped Aspelequeta a new arsehole he worked his knackered off.

Nice break now before Cup Final, give the rest a game & move onto FA Cup QTR Final.

Crazy game. Chelsea started brightly but suddenly we were 4-0 up in 20 minutes. For once we took our chances, although when Sergio missed that sitter at 1-0 I did think 'Oh here we go again." Second half we just stepped it up a gear and they tired and gave up, understandable really.

Funny game football. You look at the first half st their place and we could have been 3-0 up, missed our chances that time and we lost.

Liverpool would have looked at those three fixtures and thought we would draw a couple there. I hope that performance HSS put more doubts in their mind. Be bloody brilliant if the rags beat them and we lift the cup. If that happens I reckon we will start to pull away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.