Columbo

Colombo was good. He had a proper detective coat.

Kojak was the don though.
telly-savalas-greeting-card-19202-p.jpg

Seen all 69 Colombo episodes several times.

Huge fan.

Dagger of the mind is heavily criticised but I like it.

Best three are.

Murder by the book
A stitch in time
An excercise in fatality

Colombo married a mad high maintenance blond who spent all his money so another reason why he is a hero. He went to divorce her 4 times but backed out. They were know in Hollywood as the fighting falks.

Genius show.

Yeah columbo was brilliant,great tv in the seventies with Ironside,kojak and cannon but my favourite (yes I know it’s not the 70’s )would have to be Sherlock Holmes (basil rathbone)..

Columbo sucked. Kojak was dope. But The Rockford Files was the best written crime based drama in television history.

The one that shouldn't have worked but it just did was Magnum P.I. Somehow in that window in the 80's, a show about a guy perennially walking around in a safari shirt, trying to forget the Vietnam War, while living with on a luxury estate with an ex English military officer named Higgins... just worked. I haven't seen the new one. But they've turned Higgins into a hot chick and changed just about everything else about the show I'm sure.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.