Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a little bit of the tunnel cam, and some Chelsea players were standing around waiting to get the shirts of our best players. I don't know if this happens regularly, but I wouldn't be happy if I was a Chelsea fan seeing them waiting like fans for a team that have just hammered them 6-0.

Just watched a little bit of the tunnel cam, and some Chelsea players were standing around waiting to get the shirts of our best players. I don't know if this happens regularly, but I wouldn't be happy if I was a Chelsea fan seeing them waiting like fans for a team that have just hammered them 6-0.
Wonder who stands the cost for all this shirt swapping after normal games? The club, shirt makers or do the players stump up some of their hard earned, laughs.

How bad is Jorginho? Sure, he can pick out a pass but he’s way too slow and gets caught in possession and don’t cover much ground defensively. Glad we missed out.

Jason Marriner's love child isn't happy.

Ha ha what a loudmouthed knob! You watch these fan tv shows and there is a world of difference between Ian Cheesman, who is also a fan but a true professional and shit like this.

Sarri has been brought in to take the club in a different direction you have to give him time. Yesterday was just one of those days that can happen, for us it was almost a perfect storm. Sure certain Chelsea players made mistakes but a mixture of some of our players hitting peak form and for once the bounce and a bit of luck going our way and bang, 6-0. It's not easy to take when it happens to you but you have to move on.

1536253355.6266-smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.