Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks promising recently.

Hopefully he will be good enough to replace Sergio for the next 10 years.

Looks promising recently.

Hopefully he will be good enough to replace Sergio for the next 10 years.
I don't think he's the same type of striker as Sergio, Gabby is more like a Henry type of striker, that run down the wing where he beat 2 Chelsea players and chipped it to Silva for the Sterling goal was sublime, Gabby is a link up striker imo.

I don't think he's the same type of striker as Sergio, Gabby is more like a Henry type of striker, that run down the wing where he beat 2 Chelsea players and chipped it to Silva for the Sterling goal was sublime, Gabby is a link up striker imo.
I agree that Jesus isn't an Aguero.

But quite honestly... how in God's name is he anywhere near an Henry in ability - yeah - he may be of similar style... but he's far from a top 10 striker anytime soon for me.

But quite honestly... how in God's name is he anywhere near an Henry in ability - yeah - he may be of similar style... but he's far from a top 10 striker anytime soon for me.
That's what I said similar style to Henry, obviously Gabby isn't in the same bracket as Henry, but Gabby is a bloody good striker n will only get better imo.

We are Lucky to have both Sergio and Gabby i can't wait to see Mendy back maybe we could play both at some point , and they start 2019 in a incredible form check this :

Players with most goals in 2019

10 Goals
Agüero

9 Goals
Cavani
Jesus
Zapata

8 Goals
Messi

7 Goals
Benzema
Chiesa
En-Nesyri

6 Goals
Griezmann
Mbappé
Molina

Not again.. Jesus is way ahead of where Aguero & Henry we’re at the same stage of their careers.

Jesus playing week in week out for us would return similar numbers to Aguero. He’s proved that already.
That’s ignoring his continued improvement.

Last edited:

I believe only Harry Kane would have a chance to start as 9 in a team where Aguero is playing. Maybe Mbappe but he is a wide striker, the 9 there is Cavani.

Legit question: who are the top ten CFs in the world in your opinion?

I believe only Harry Kane would have a chance to start as 9 in a team where Aguero is playing. Maybe Mbappe but he is a wide striker, the 9 there is Cavani.

Legit question: who are the top ten CFs in the world in your opinion?
agree that Jesus isn't an Aguero.

C'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.