Man city training

the-butcher-shop-dog.jpg
' night

I think you have a piccy for everything, arthur. Have yer got one for Ole's 'special' night?

Very funny

But this is a serious question. City players seem to train every day. When do they get a day off?

Plenty.

They play an elite sport and everything is taken care of for them on a daily basis in season and off as well.

You don't have to be too concerned that they overtaxed living the lives they lead and what they love doing while being employed as a professional footballer.

Many would ask for extra sessions if for nothing else to keep them away from the temptations that befall someone being paid an obscene amount of money while providing a lot of enjoyment and fulfilment to the supporter won't change the course of human history if they couldn't.

I searched for that first but the gifs that appeared would have resulted in me being banned
I never knew the shear volume of... lewd gifs until I searched “sadist gif” a few weeks ago.

I am still trying to work through it with my therapist.

I never knew the shear volume of... lewd gifs until I searched “sadist gif” a few weeks ago.

I am still trying to work through it with my therapist.

I could never trust a therapist.

Something psychological.

Probably the word.... The rapist.

Yer can't play like we did on Sunday with days off! Practice makes perfect.

My understanding is that training is highly tailored now. Most of the squad dont play in the games so they will have a full training session the day after and some of the subs might join that if they only played a few minutes. If they played then light training.

They also run all sorts of blood tests that can quantitate muscle fatique and heart rate recovery etc. All sorts of data being analysed.

Also factor in they watch loads of video analysis, there own games + opo games. If we play 2 games a week they can sit through several hours of that and tactical discussions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.